GAZ MAN Promotion - Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry. Submission of an entry is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
3. Participation in the promotion is only open to those persons who:
- are residents of NSW, VIC, SA, QLD, TAS, WA, NT
- are aged 18 years or over or if under the age of 18 must have parent/guardian permission to enter;
- if entering by Facebook, have a current Facebook account;
- if entering by Facebook, agree to comply with the applicable Facebook terms; and
- Otherwise fulfil the entry requirements set out in Terms and Conditions.
1. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailer and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
2. Promotion commences 14th May 2016 at 9am. Entries close and must be received by 11.59pm AEST/AEDST on Sunday 12th June 2016 (“Promotional Period”). The draw will take place at 403 Tooronga Road, Hawthorn East, Victoria, 3123 on Monday 14th June 2016 at 12.00pm AEST/AEDST. The winner will be notified via E-Mail and will be published on our website (www.gazman.com.au) and on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/gazmanclothing).
3. An entry is deemed to be received at the time of its receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
4. To enter, Entrants must: 1. Like ‘GazMan Clothing’ on Facebook. 2. Tag a friend to take with them on the Yarra Valley weekend away. NOTE: If the entrant is already a Facecbook fan of the GAZ MAN Facebook page, they can still enter the competition by tagging a friend to take with them.
5. If entrant does not have an active Facebook account, they may enter via the email form.
6. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Entrant will be deemed to be the person in whose name the corresponding GAZ MAN Club e-mail account.
9. The first valid entry drawn will win the following prize:
• Two (2) Nights’ accommodation for two (2) people at Yarra Valley Lodge, including breakfast, 2 Heritage Avenue Chirnside Park VIC 3116 (subject to availability & block-out periods)
• Double Pass for a public Winery Tour, operator: Yarra Valley Winery Tours (subject to Yarra Valley Winery Tours Terms & Conditions)
• $240 Global Ballooning Gift Voucher (subject to Global Ballooning's Terms & Conditions)
• Double Pass to Tarrawarra Gallery
• $250 GAZ MAN Gift Card to be redeemed in store only. The gift card is valid for 12 months
Five (5) Runners up will win:
• 1 x $100 GAZ MAN Gift Card each
10. All prizes must be claimed within 6 months of receipt of vouchers or as specified on the voucher.
11. Reservations are subject to availability and cannot be redeemed during holiday periods such as during the Festive Season, Easter, or Public Holidays. The gift vouchers for the Yarra Valley Lodge, Yarra Valley Winery Tours and Global Ballooning are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. For bookings contact Yarra Valley Lodge via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the preferred date of stay.
12. The winners are responsible for all other expenses including travel to and from the Yarra Valley Lodge & all other required travel.
13. Prizes (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
14. A credit card imprint or cash deposit will be required from the winner upon check-in at Yarra Valley Lodge, for all incidental charges.
15. By entering this competition, and by collecting a prize, the winner acknowledges and accepts that driving, travel and any other activities comprising the prize, are inherently dangerous and may result in death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses. The Promoter is not responsible for any adverse events that may occur whilst the winner is travelling. It is the responsibility of the prize-winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel. The Promoter does not guarantee that the winner will enjoy the travel prize or be suited to the type of travel prize that is offered.
16. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the Australian guidelines to reduce health risks from drinking alcohol. Participation in this promotion is subject to relevant liquor legislation in each State, Territory or Country, including responsible service of alcohol.
17. If the winner of the prize is under 18 years of age, their entry will be deemed invalid.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason whatsoever the prize winner does not redeem their prize or an element of their prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner and neither cash nor any other prize will be awarded in lieu.
19. If a prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with an alternative prize to the equal value or specification, unless to do so would be prohibited by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to (a) disqualify any Entrant; and/or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to cancel, suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the promotion.
21. Total prize pool value is $1,750.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
23. Unless otherwise stipulated, no prize, or any unused portion of a prize, is transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
24. If required, an unclaimed prize draw may take place on Wednesday 6th September 2016 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner’s name will be published on Facebook (www.facebook.com/gazmanclothing).
25. Except for any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these conditions of entry would contravene any statute or cause any part of these conditions of entry to be void (“Non Excludable Condition”), the Promoter excludes from these conditions of entry all conditions, warranties and terms, implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for any liability in relation to a Non Excludable Condition, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss or profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (e) any tax implications; and/or (f) a prize or use of a prize.
26. Each Entrant consents to the Promoter using (or permitting authorised third parties to use) the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), the Promoter and or products/services supplied by the Promoter.
27. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
28. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
29. Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
30. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
31. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to the Promoter’s agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers or regulatory authorities, and for any purpose for which the Entrant has previously consented, including but not limited to, future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. Entry and participation in the promotion is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages to or telephoning the Entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out from receiving such materials, or to access, update or correct their information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
33. Participation in this promotion and entry by Facebook is considered acceptance of the following: (a) a complete release of Facebook for any liability whatsoever by any entrant; (b) an acknowledgement that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook; and (c) that the information provided by each entrant is provided to the Promoter (as detailed in these Terms and Conditions) and not to Facebook.
34. The Promoter is GAZ MAN Pty Ltd ABN 74 056 086 107 (trading as GAZ MAN).