Survey Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry. Submission of an entry is
deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Participation in the promotion is only open to those persons who:
3. are residents of NSW, VIC, SA, QLD, TAS, WA, NT;
4. are aged 18 years or over or if under the age of 18 must have parent/guardian permission to enter;
5. Otherwise fulfil the entry requirements set out in Terms and Conditions.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, GAZ MAN Pty Ltd and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. The promotion commences 8:00am on Friday 2nd October 2015 (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time) and closes 11:59pm on Sunday 18th October 2015(AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time). To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must complete the full GAZ MAN Customer Survey, answer the competition question and submit their contact details.
5. The prize is one of 25 x AUD$100 GAZ MAN vouchers with a total prize pool value of AUD$2500. The vouchers can be redeemed in-store only and cannot be redeemed on the Online Store (www.gazman.com.au).
6. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
7. To be eligible, entrants must complete all the questions in the GAZ MAN Customer Survey and fill in their contact details. Entrants can only enter in their own name. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The Promoter's decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entrants may enter only once the duration of the competition. All entrants will be included in each subsequent weekly draw, depending on the date of entry.
8. The 25 x winners will be chosen at random by a GAZ MAN employee on Monday 2nd November 2015.The 25 x winners will be notified via the contact number or email address provided within 4 business days of the winners being selected. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to communications, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner should any prizes remain unclaimed by 5:00pm Friday 20th November 2015. In the event of a new winner in the unclaimed prize judging, the winner will be notified by phone or email using the details provided.
10. By submitting an entry, entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's winning entry (either in full or in part), name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording including to reproduce or publish such material in any medium) for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) redemption or use of a prize.
12. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
15. The Promoter is GAZ MAN Pty Ltd (ABN 56 789 496 568) of 403 Tooronga Road, Hawthorn East, VIC 3123, contact number (03) 9828 1600.
Permit Number: LTTS/15/07743